Ever have those days (years) when you constantly want to update your wardrobe but just don’t have the cash? Well Klarna’s got your back babe. Pay later gives you 30 days to pay once your order has been shipped. No fees, no interest. It’s a simple as that!
What is pay later with Klarna?
How Do I Use Pay Later With Klarna?
Everything You Need To Get Started...
- A UK bank account
- To be 18 years of age or over
- A UK residential address
Klarna Terms and Condition
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- Ensure your billing address is correct (this is where your bank details will be registered to).
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Tomorrows Menswear have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.