- FREE on all orders over 75.
- £4.95 for all orders under £75.
- 2-3 working days
- Please note that we do not ship orders to 3rd party delivery companies.
Collect in Store
- You can collect your item in store!
- Your order will be ready to collect from your chosen store within 1-5 working days.
- You'll need to bring the card you paid with (or photo ID for Paypal purchases) and the order confirmation email into store on collection.
- We will keep your item for collection for 14 days, after which time if un-collected we will cancel & refund your order in full.
- £1.00 Standard Delivery
- £6.15 Special Next Day Delivery
- Please note all Gift Voucher orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the Next Working Day.
We deliver to 38 countries and now you can pay in either GBP or your local currency. , please select your country at checkout for estimate delivery cost
UK & Ireland Delivery
For addresses within the Ireland, Northern Ireland & UK , we aim to delivery your purchases as soon as possible. However please allow 3 working days from reciept of your order for delivery.
Delivery to Highlands and Islands may take longer than our estimated 3 working days.
Please note that during certain times of the year (i.e. Christmas, Bank Holidays) delivery times will vary.
Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that this estimated delivery time is met, we cannot accept liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our control (i.e. postal strike, courier backlog). You may cancel an order affected by circumstances outside our control. To cancel, please contact us on 02871 268001 or email email@example.com If you opt to cancel, you will have to return any relevant Products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid.
Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you specify when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. We will not be able to accept responsibility for lost or stolen items if at your request they have been left somewhere unsigned. We do prefer however that ALL packages are signed for.
If you have not indicated that you would like the Products to be left somewhere without being signed for, or indicated a neighbour to whom we can delivery the Products instead, please contact us for re-delivery.
Parcels are sent out from multiple locations. In some cases customers will receive more than one parcel if a number of items have been ordered.
On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, please contact our customer service department, by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 02871 268001 quoting your order number and full delivery address and we will investigate the issue.
If we miss the delivery deadline for any purchases and any of the following apply, then you may cancel your order straight away:
- We have refused to delivery your purchase
- Delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all relevant circumstances); or
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within delivery deadline was essential
If you do choose to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under the terms included herein, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.
If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery in accordance with the above, you can do so for just some of the your purchases or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If your purchases have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us and we will refund the cost of the order.
Date updated: January 2018